Drawing from their database of over 4 million car insurance shopper applications, the data scientists at Insurify have published various reports on driver behavior and car ownership — including how Beloit drivers measure up to their fellow Wisconsin motorists in the rankings above.
From driver performance across different geographical locations and demographics to patterns in motor vehicle ownership and auto insurance coverage, Insurify Insights publishes data-driven articles, trend analyses, and national and local rankings each week on all factors related to cars and those who drive them.
Most Popular Vehicle Beloit
Some car models are just more popular than others and trends can vary from place to place. The most popular vehicle in Beloit is the Chevrolet Impala.
Hybrid/Electric Vehicle Ownership Beloit
As auto manufacturers increasingly turn towards producing greener car models, more and more motorists are embracing hybrids and EV’s. Beloit drivers rank 4 in hybrid and electric vehicle ownership across all cities in Wisconsin.
- Rank within state: #4
- Percent of drivers in Beloit with a hybrid/electric vehicle: 0.66%
While driving while intoxicated is never acceptable, it’s a more common offense than many assume. Beloit drivers rank 1 in the number of DUI’s per driver across all cities in Wisconsin.
- Rank within state: #1
- Percent of drivers in Beloit with a DUI: %
- Drivers in Beloit, WI with a DUI in their driving history paid on average % more than drivers with a clean record
Exceeding the speed limit can endanger others and leave a permanent stain on your driving record. When compared to other cities in Wisconsin, Beloit drivers rank 13 in the number of speeding infractions per driver.
- Rank within state: #13
- Percent of drivers in Beloit with a speeding ticket: %
- Drivers in Beloit, WI with a speeding ticket in their driving history paid on average % more than drivers with a clean record