Interested in this role? Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
This is a full-time role in our Cambridge, MA office.
Do you want to be part of Boston’s hottest up and coming startup? Insurify is one of the fastest-growing MIT FinTech startups and has been recognized as a global Top 100 InsurTech company. We’re changing the way millions of people compare and buy insurance with artificial intelligence, technology, and superior product design.
Our team is highly analytical, fast-moving, and focused on one thing: getting more people to compare insurance quotes using Insurify.
– Manage our entire AWS infrastructure, including web, db, redis, redshift, CDN, ELK, and other AWS services
– Research and develop improvements to availability, scalability, and performance of our environment
– Define and implement improvements to the hardening of our entire stack
– Manage all build and deploy tools, and oversee all deployments
– Architect, implement, and train our dev team on new CI/CD tooling and processes
– Ensure our entire environment is in compliance with PCI DSS requirements
– Five (5) years of experience in a DevOps and/or software development capacity
– Ubuntu expertise, with an adept command of the CLI
– Scripting expertise, including extensive Python experience
– AWS mastery, with an in-depth understanding of all AWS instance types, services, and tools
– Experience implementing CI/CD (preferably with Jenkins)
– Experience with container infrastructures, e.g. Docker
– In-depth understanding of web operations best practices
– Employee stock options
– 401K plan
– Great healthcare plan
– Unlimited vacation and sick time
– Free snacks and beverages every day in office
– Team lunches and outings
– Friendly office culture