Insurify is seeking a highly motivated SEO Specialist/Link Builder who will be responsible for targeting and building links to a variety of e-commerce and insurance websites. The candidate will use search engine approved methods to create brand awareness and achieve verifiable results.
The ideal candidate has a passion and knowledge for SEO and a willingness to educate team members on industry development and algorithm updates in relation to link building.
The candidate will have 1+ year(s) of relevant SEO experience and is able to identify broad link building opportunities on their own from high authority websites. Candidates must be self starters and able to thrive in an agile, fast-paced and data-driven environment.
This position is based in Kendall Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts.
- Execute targeted link building campaigns for content initiatives. Using a variety of strategies, the candidate will seek to connect with influential figures to earn links on their websites.
- Create and completely own a link building process for Insurify’s expansive insurance and personal finance data and content.
- Research link building opportunities
- Organize contacts and perform outreach for link building opportunities with a sales pitch attitude
- Track and report/present your progress
- 1+ years of working in a relevant SEO/link building position
- In-depth understanding of SEO/link building best practices and analysis.
- Has worked with SEO tools before, for example Google Analytics, Buzzsteam, SEM Rush, Moz, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, for successful outreach and education of team members
- A drive to learn and grow constantly and a passion for implementing new strategies, including influencer outreach, content marketing, meaningful citations, blogger networking, YouTuber outreach and more
- Self-starter and ability to work independently
- Good sense of humor and likes working in an unstructured, fast-paced environment
- BA/BS degree required
- Unlimited vacation/sick time
- Free snacks and beverages every day in office
- Employee stock and equity
- 401K plan