Interested in this role? Send your resume to email@example.com to apply.
About the Role
INSURIFY is the nation’s largest virtual insurance agent powered by artificial intelligence and NLP. We’re helping millions of people find the best insurance easily by comparing quotes from hundreds of insurance carriers at once.
We are currently looking for a Search Marketing Manager to help us optimize our marketing initiatives. This position will make you an expert on performance marketing for the region of your responsibility and requires collaboration with the marketing, product, and engineering teams. As part of a dynamic and expanding team, you will help drive important marketing initiatives that are critical to growth in the insurance market.
This position is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
- Own existing paid search programs and expand keyword coverage; develop compelling ad copy and optimize Google Ads, Bing Ads, and Yahoo Gemini campaigns
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to develop and optimize campaigns
- Launch new accounts and campaigns based on the company’s roadmap
- Proactively identify fact-based trends and opportunities within campaigns to drive business objectives
- Maintain clear communication with team members and share optimization insights
- Keep up with the latest Search Marketing trends and platform features
- Work with cross-functional teams including engineering, marketing analytics, and product to optimize landing pages and campaign performance
- Design experiments, analyze results, and identify growth opportunities
- Add value as part of a global team of online marketing managers
Education, Experience, and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 3 years experience managing performance-based search engine marketing campaigns with significant spend. Google Ads Certification a plus
- Highly analytical mindset for analysis and reporting.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required, SQL knowledge a plus
- Extensive experience in optimizing towards CTR, CPC, CPA, or ROAS goals and understanding how these metrics affect each other
- Results oriented, creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, highly organized
- Multitasking, agile and motivated professional that sees opportunities and takes initiatives
- Fun, ethical, and passionate team player
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills; knowledge of APAC languages a plus
- Excellent content writing and editing skills
- Unlimited vacation/sick time
- Free snacks and beverages every day in office
- Employee stock and equity
- 401K plan
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.