Interested in this role? Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is a full-time role in our Cambridge, Massachusetts office.
Do you want to be part of Boston’s hottest up and coming startup? Insurify is one of the top 17 startups to watch in Boston and one of the fastest growing MIT FinTech startups. We are changing the way people compare and buy insurance with artificial intelligence, technology and superior product design.
Our team is highly analytical, moves fast and are focused on one thing: getting more people to compare car insurance quotes using Insurify. We’re looking for a talented Email Marketing Manager to join us. You will guide Insurify’s email marketing strategy and focus on increasing retention and repeat use through personalized and powerful marketing efforts at every stage of the user lifecycle. If you love using data to drive high-impact projects, this role is for you. This person will be working directly with senior leadership across different teams and will be making a big impact on overarching company goals.
Your day to day
- Manage and drive strategic email growth initiatives focused on on-boarding, retention, engagement, partnership marketing programs, and more.
- Lead team in conceptualizing, creating and executing retention and engagement initiatives via automated and personalized email marketing programs, push notifications and in-app messaging.
- Establish a strong understanding of the interests and behaviors of our customer segments to build a foundation of user insights to produce actionable recommendations for growing engagement within each segment
- Define and monitor KPI’s, produce and communicate insights, and make relevant course corrections to drive core business metrics
- Generate data-driven hypotheses and conduct experiments to inform overall engagement strategy
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Design, Product, Engineering, and Data Science to deliver compelling new personalized customer journeys
- Relevant marketing experience building and / or leading email marketing campaigns, multi-channel acquisition and user engagement
- Experience leveraging a complex marketing automation / email marketing platforms
- Strong analytics and data driven background, demonstrating the ability to understand key performance drivers and ability to execute against findings
- Great excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong results orientation, proven record performing to aggressive growth targets
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA is a plus
- SQL proficiency is a huge plus
- Employee stock and equity
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits
- 401K plan
- Unlimited vacation/sick time
- Free snacks and beverages every day in office
- Team lunches and outings
- Casual culture