Ready to apply? Email email@example.com
Insurify is seeking a data-driven, automation-obsessed devops engineer. We are the fastest-growing disruptor in the Insur-tech space. In less than two years since our launch, we are already the largest insurance aggregator in the U.S., working with over 100 insurance carriers, and having helped 50,000 people change their car insurance, saving them over $20M in aggregate. Google us to see what people have to say.
We are growing exponentially, and we need a devops engineer to help us get to the next level. This means adding improvements to infrastructure, deployment processes, and security as we scale up towards a multi-million-user environment.
- Infrastructure – You will manage our entire AWS infrastructure, which includes dozens of servers, including web, db, redis, redshift, CDN, ELK, and other AWS services. You will define requirements for new infrastructure improvements, and implement them.
- Performance – You will research and develop improvements to availability, scalability, and performance of our environment, including implementation of the necessary monitoring tools to facilitate the process.
- Hardening – You will define and implement improvements to the hardening of our entire stack. This will involve the implementation of tools and configurations, identification and reporting of attacks, and adjustments as necessary.
- Deployment – You will manage all build and deploy tools, and oversee all deployments. You will improve deployment processes to ensure zero downtime and simple rollback protocols for all releases.
- CI/CD – You will architect, implement, and train dev team on new CI/CD tooling and processes.
- Data Security – You will ensure our entire environment is in compliance with PCI DSS requirements. You will monitor for and correct any violations. You will identify and work with third-party vendors to complete audits and obtain necessary certifications.
- Five years of experience in a devops and/or software development capacity
- Ubuntu expertise, with adept command of the CLI
- Scripting expertise, including extensive Python experience
- AWS mastery, with in-depth understanding of all AWS instance types, services, and tools
- Experience implementing CI/CD (preferably with Jenkins)
- Experience with container infrastructures, e.g. Docker
- In-depth understanding of web operations best practices
- Ability to learn rapidly
We’re offering competitive salary and stock options, awesome health, dental, and vision plans, 401k, unlimited vacation, flexible hours, no stupid meetings, and a cool, collaborative working environment alongside other great people.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.