About the Role
We are looking for a multi-disciplinary designer with an emphasis on visual and interaction design. If you are creative, curious; if you enjoy seeking and solving interesting problems and have an exceptional visual taste, then this is the role for you!
You will be expected to utilize your full range of product design, interaction design, visual design and motion design skills to take ownership over pieces of the Insurify experience and build delightful products.
About the Team
Insurify’s Product & Design team advocates for Insurify’s users and business, setting the vision for our growing business and products. We use data, design, research, strategy, and empathy to guide interdisciplinary teams towards growth and creating delightful products.
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into something useful and valuable for millions of users
- Execute on brand illustrations, animations and motion graphics across different platforms: website, display advertising, video
- Design flows and experiences that are incredibly simple and elegant
- Partner with the product team, engineers, marketers and content strategists to oversee the user experience of a product from conception until launch (and then some)
- Generate ideas, inspire your teammates, give and receive feedback, and critique respectfully
- Be able to meet multiple deadlines, prioritize work, and keep projects moving forward
- A portfolio (URL) that exhibits passion for your craft with strong conceptual ability, examples of interaction
- Demonstrated experience with end-to-end (hybrid UI and interaction) design
- You’re able to adapt your designs across screens and form factors with an understanding of the opportunities with and limitations of different devices and form factors
- You have a knack for motion design
- Excellent visual and verbal communication skills
Founded in 2013 and officially launched in January 2016, Insurify has become the fastest growing MIT Fintech startup and insurance industry disruptor in as little as one year. We believe that the only way to help people feel comfortable shopping for insurance online is if we can build the brain of a super agent behind our platform. Since our founding, Insurify has won first place in the 2016 ACORD Innovation Challenge Startup Disruptor and the 2016 WebAward for outstanding website design and development in insurance.
Do you want to be part of Boston’s hottest up and coming startup? Insurify is one of the top 17 startups to watch in 2017. After launching in January 2016, Insurify has already accrued at least 815 agents, 102 carriers and more than 500,000 shoppers on our artificial intelligence-assisted insurance comparison site. We’ve worked hard to become one of Boston's fastest growing startups, but we also foster a positive work-life balance environment with perks like unlimited vacation time!
Insurify is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work.