Interested in this job? Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com to apply.
Insurify is revolutionizing the insurance shopping experience by leveraging cutting-edge technology to match consumers with the best insurance companies and products for their specific needs. Offering a wide choice of carriers and a simple online buying experience, Insurify is fundamentally altering the way insurance is researched and purchased. You might even say that we’re making it fun!
To learn more, please visit https://insurify.com/
- Collaborate with leadership, product, analytics, engineering, and business development teams to help solve problems and scale the business
- Manage key metrics (KPIs) of the business (product and marketing)
- Must love SQL: many of your responsibilities will involve using SQL to retrieve data, highlight data changes and identify data inconsistencies
- Contribute directly to overall product strategy, including improving prospecting, retention, and customer lifetime value
- Dig into Insurify’s database to help identify areas for improvement and business growth
- Assist in creating internal reports and dashboards from analysis results that help the Insurify team identify growth opportunities
- Ultimately, this role is about using data to make our company better across all areas of the business, so we want someone who is excited to tackle a wide range of structured and unstructured problems using data!
- B.A. / B.S. degree in technical/quantitative disciplines or equivalent experience
- Strong quantitative and programming skills with a product-driven sensibility
- Knowledge of statistics (hypothesis testing)
- Expertise in and real-world experience with SQL
- Experience in data analysis in consumer / retail / e-commerce / SaaS
- Knowledge of Python (preferred) or R
- Quick learning ability and a drive suitable for the startup hustle
- A team player with a solid work ethic who is ready to pivot between projects, learn from mistakes, always move forward, and help build the next big thing in insurance!
- Employee stock options
- 401k plan
- Great healthcare plan
- Unlimited vacation
- Free snacks and beverages every day in office
- Friendly office culture