Interested in this role? Send your resume, cover letter, and any relevant writing samples to email@example.com.
Insurify is revolutionizing the insurance shopping experience by leveraging cutting-edge technology to match consumers with the best insurance companies and products for their specific needs. Offering a wide choice of carriers and a simple online buying experience, Insurify is fundamentally altering the way insurance is researched and purchased. You might even say that we’re making it fun!
- Run research studies that compile and analyze multiple data points to create interesting story angles that inform our users and are broadcast on news outlets such as Fox, ABC, and CBS
- Research/collect data for and write original editorial pieces targeted at auto insurance shoppers (research will involve data-driven analysis, so a head for both letters and numbers is required)
- Work with our SEO and product teams to build out our content strategy and support SEO initiatives on both quantitative and qualitative levels
- Undergraduate degree with relevant coursework, preferably in both writing and quantitative analysis
- Top-notch writing and communication skills, and impeccable attention to detail
- Comfort and experience with database research; proficiency in Excel or similar data management software; Python, SQL, and/or R a plus.
- Experience writing, posting, and managing web content
- Quick learning ability and general understanding of the insurance industry (prior industry knowledge is desirable but not required)
- A team player with a solid work ethic who is ready to pivot between projects, learn from mistakes, always move forward, and help build the next big thing in insurance!
- Employee stock options
- 401k plan
- Great healthcare plan
- Unlimited vacation
- Free snacks and beverages every day in office
- Friendly office culture