Interested in this role? Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
About the Role
Insurify’s partnership team focuses its time on both growth and insurance carrier partnerships. We’re looking to grow our BDR team to continue to expand our customer acquisition channels, as well as provide a more comprehensive and tailored insurance offering to all risk profiles.
Are you passionate about establishing new partners and thinking creatively about how to grow existing business? If so, you might be a great fit for Insurify’s partnerships team! Your job will be to develop a strong pipeline of potential partners to engage and interact personally and thoughtfully via phone and email. Ultimately, you’ll be responsible for generating leads and booking meetings, and partner with our leadership team to develop your sales skills. Insurify is growing quickly and we’re looking for driven individuals committed to growing their careers.
This position is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
As a Business Development Rep at Insurify, you will…
- Prospect new opportunities for expansion
- Maintain a strong pulse on market trends and jump on any opportunity to grow your pipeline
- Communicate with prospects via email and phone
- Create and iterate on unique and engaging outreach methods
- Develop a strong understanding of the InsurTech space
- Be an awesome teammate!
You’ll thrive in this position if you are…
- A passionate problem solver
- Comfortable being uncomfortable and determined to figure things out
- A professional with 1-3 years of experience in business development, consulting, or account management experience; financial services or insurance experience a plus
- Energized by finding new market opportunities and closing deals
- A true team player: you have solid communication skills, both written and verbal
- An overachiever: you have a proven track record of exceeding KPIs
- Organized, with a strong history of meeting deadlines
- Well versed in MS Office products
Some perks you can look forward to here are…
- Unlimited vacation/sick time
- Free snacks and beverages every day in the office
- Employee stock and equity
- 401K plan
- Healthcare benefits
Send your resume to email@example.com to apply.